Sales Operations & Business Development Manager
PurezaWood is a quickly growing wide plank flooring company dedicated to crafting premium engineered hardwood flooring. Our office and private showroom is based in Chicago. We showcase high-end engineered flooring, always created with genuine French Oak. We own our own flooring factory which allows us to oversee every step of production and provide our clients with high-quality, custom flooring. Our business model is unique and we’re the future of the hardwood flooring industry. PurezaWood flooring has expanded from its start in the Midwest and now serves the entirety of North America as well as international clients. We’re an exciting, rapidly expanding company dedicated to redefining what it means to create hardwood flooring.
PurezaWood is seeking a talented, experienced sales and design representative to manage our Midwest sales region. This position will be based at our Chicago office.
Primary Job Purpose
The Inside Sales and Design Representative will assist the sales team and company President with day-to-day showroom operations. This includes selling products, assisting clients with their orders, acquiring new clients, conducting meetings with new and current clients, following sales procedures, providing input on client interior design questions, and managing office duties when necessary.
- Develop knowledge of the hardwood flooring industry
- Maintain strong understanding of PurezaWood flooring and the ability to demonstrate this knowledge to clients
- Explain flooring concept and technical details to clients in an easy to understand manner
- Assist clients in the showroom by providing in-depth product knowledge, including pricing
- Develop and maintain a network of referrals to create new sales opportunities
- Send samples, quotes, and proposals to current and prospective clients
- Provide input and feedback for clients’ interior design questions and ideas
- Organize samples and orders at our Chicago showroom and Elk Grove Village warehouse
- Represent the business in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist with daily showroom maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with sales or willing to learn
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must maintain high level of PurezaWood product and business model knowledge
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and willing to learn
- Previous experience in flooring or interior design is preferred but not required
Why Work for PurezaWood
- We are a rapidly growing company and committed to growing our team both professionally and personally
- We are a young and progressive company that values each employee’s unique skill set
- Salaried pay, not commission-based
- Paid time off
Submit Your Application
We’re hiring! Send us your resume to be considered for a position.
Apply through our online form here