Warehouse Operator (Part Time)
PurezaWood is seeking a hardworking, self-motivated, and organized warehouse operator to join our team. This position will be based at our Elk Grove warehouse.
Primary Job Purpose
Our PurezaWood Warehouse operators are key members of our organization. Here, you’ll be responsible for packaging, organizing, and shipping wood flooring delivered from our manufacturing site and ensuring the flooring reaches clients in a timely manner and pristine condition. You’ll also work to maintain a current inventory of warehouse goods.
- Package wood flooring properly and carefully
- Organize current inventory
- Take stock of warehouse inventory
- Unload flooring pallets from trucks
- Load flooring onto trucks for shipping
- Ensure all packages are sent to the correct location
- Manage shipping information
- Assist clients with picking up flooring from the warehouse location
- Understand and follow safety regulations
- Be a reliable and hardworking individual who is dedicated to performing tasks with excellence
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Read standardized work instructions, operate machines, equipment, and tools, and perform quality checks
- Understand and follow safety regulations, such as wearing safety glasses, gloves, protective shoes, and ear plugs
- This position requires frequent bending, twisting, lifting, kneeling, climbing stairs, and crouching in order to perform job duties
- Must be able to lift and carry materials weighing up to 15 lbs
- Must be able to operate warehouse machinery, either through prior knowledge or on-the-job training
This is a part-time position. Employees must be willing to work any shift and overtime as needed. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Submit Your Application
We’re hiring! Send us your resume to be considered for a position.
Apply through our online form here